Friday, July 13, 2012

Arclight Cinemas



How great can a movie theatre be? You'll regret even asking this question once you start watching a movie in one of the Arclight Theaters. First of all there is reserved seating, which means you don't have to rush to the salon once the previous audience leave. (Which is an odd thing at the first place. I'm Turkish and not a single theatre in Turkey has the first-come, first-served seating.) The seats are so comfortable and you almost never have a problem seeing the screen (Trust me, I'm 5'3") and the screen is just amazing. Clear, vibrant colors which makes you feel like you are actually in the scene. Other plusses: No late seating (I hate when people do that), no advertisements (I'm an ad geek so nothing huge for me) and free membership option (which offers you $1 off every ticket). Although it is pricey (adults: $15 3D: $18.50), it is a great place to enjoy yourself.



P.S. If you go to Arclight Hollywood, 80% chance you'll run into a celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment